Study For Lok Sewa Exams Online
Sept 23, 2023
“The ever-so-popular Lok Sewa exams are one of the toughest nuts to crack. Click here for a detailed guide on how to ace the test with Mero Padhai. ”
Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals fight for the limited spot made available by the Public Service Commission (Nepal). The 2078/79 Lok Sewa Aayog had over 3,50,000 applicants for internal competition and open competition advertisement. These applicants spanned all 77 districts of Nepal wherein the majority of applicants were from Saptari, Dhanusha, Sarlahi, Mahottari, and Siraha (over 66,000 applicants from these 5 districts). Out of the 3,65,434 applicants, 1,28,060 applicants showed up for the actual tests.
The Lok Sewa exams are one of the toughest to ace, as there are limited seats available while hundreds of thousands of people apply for them. The reason for Lok Sewa's popularity is the fact that they are affiliated with the government of Nepal and promise a stable government career. So, how do you secure yourself a position in this highly competitive scene? Let's find out.
This one might be a predictable one but it is also the one that most people neglect. We know that most people take up Lok Sewa classes or study on their own referencing the official Lok Sewa book. But that is not enough, you need to study effectively, in a way that retains the knowledge in the books rather than rotting out the materials.
The most popular choice for students after they have finished their SEE is +2 Management. The reason for such popularity is the notion that it is easier than science steam. While that is true, it not definitely not easy to pass. So, do not take it lightly thinking that you are going to pass the +2 finals with minimum effort.
Another aspect to consider here is the idea the general mass has about management. Most tend to think that there is no good career aspect for students learning management compared to those learning science. But that is completely false, every science institute needs management. After your +2 in management, you can choose from Hotel Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Travel and Tourism Management. Among these, there is a plethora of career options such as:
- First off, study the official materials. But don't just read it out loud just for the sake of it. You need to understand where the question comes from and why it is there because the other questions will be based on the same idea. Lok Sewa exams are usually based on general knowledge questions which can be a bit difficult to remember but there's a trick to it. You must keep a bit of a gap in-between study sessions to give your mind a well-needed rest.
- Practicing mock tests can go a long way. Mock tests or sample question papers are a great way to get yourself habituated with the real tests. These tests include questions from the previous year's tests or similar questions which should be enough for your practice session. Evaluate your progress. While you are preparing for the Lok Sewa exams, you should always be wary if your preparation is actually fruitful and if you are making progress. This can be done by analyzing your mock test score.
- Evaluate your progress While you are preparing for the Lok Sewa exams, you should always be wary if your preparation is actually fruitful and if you are making progress. This can be done by analyzing your mock test score.
- Studying with a professional tutor is honestly the best option for you. While there are people who have successfully passed the Lok Sewa exams studying on their own, it's always a better option to not take unnecessary risks and learn for the best. This is where we come in, we provide you with one of the best Lok Sewa teachers to learn from which should significantly boost your chances of passing the test. You can study for Lok Sewa from Mero Padhai at just Rs. 199.
- Proper Rest. This is one of the most neglected aspects of preparing for any test. Usually, we hear about people studying the whole night for the test but that is not an effective approach. A well-rested mind goes a long way and helps you retain the information you studied.
- Kharidar and Nayab Subba have limits on their ages of 18 and 35, respectively, while the age restriction for physically challenged people and women is 40.
- Sakha Adhikari's minimum and maximum limitation on age are 21 and 35, respectively, although the Deputy Secretary and Joint Secretary's maximum age restriction is 45 (40 for physically disabled females).
- Officer in health services: 21 to 45 years.
In keeping with Nepal's adoption of e-governance, PSC has begun posting results online. Previously, The Gorkhapatra would publish the outcomes every Wednesday.
You may now check your written test results online from the comfort of your own home. The Gorkhapatra system indicates whether a candidate has passed or failed, but you can see your complete results online, including your ranking and scores.
You may get to check your score online after 7 days after https://psc.gov.np/'s result announcement. With this capability, it will be simple for you to strengthen your areas of weakness and perform at your highest level on the PSC test.
Here's a detailed guide on how to check Lok Sewa result:
- First, go to https://psc.gov.np/, the Public Service Commission's (Lok Sewa Ayog) official website.
- You may choose Recruitment from the home page. Click on the written result after selecting the choice. You may get the whole list of applicants who passed using this option.
Continue with the next steps if you want to acquire your full ranking and marks for the Lok Sewa Aayog test.
- Click on the “View Total Marks” option to get your full grade and rank.
- You will next need to provide the following information: your master ID, roll number, advertising no./code, and date of birth (B.S.). The page includes a sample for filling in the details. Click “view marks” after finishing the form completely.
- You will obtain full marks from home using this, but be sure to input accurate information.
- Alternatively, you can access this page directly to view your PSC result: https://psc.gov.np/advertise/advertise/user